Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I need a new hair straightener iidk what one to get...?

i need a new hair straightener cuz i broke mine, i had a CHI, but i want a better one.... idk what kind... i dont want to have to order it offline but i want a professional one that i can get at lik a salon, what are some good kinds? i heard paul mitchell is good... any priceI need a new hair straightener iidk what one to get...?
I have only used a Chi and a BabyLess Pro. Supposedly the BabyLess Pro titanium straightener is supposed to be better than a chi but I found the chi to be much better.I need a new hair straightener iidk what one to get...?
I have a Conair straightener that works really well.


I got it at Target. It was $46.
CHIs are supposed to be great..i heard they have some kind of wa rranty on them!!!
oooo get a Salon Creative Pro one. There basically GHD's but a lot cheaper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment