Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Need a new hair straightener??

I need a new hair straightener and Ive been looking around.It seems the CHI is the best.But I also saw the Maxiglide on Hsn the other day.But Im always skeptical of the hsn.So which one is better ?Thanks

(By the way my hair is shoulder length,thick and wavy,If that helps with anything.)Need a new hair straightener??
Stick with the chi hair straightener.



http://www.target.com/CHI-Ceramic-Style-/a>



i have should length,thick hair to!

and it's great, and it doesn't leave it so frizzy like the other ones.

also i suggest you use the chi thermal protection as well.

and when you get out the shower, put on the

garnie fructis leave in conditioning cream sleek and shine.





http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_p/a>





you put it on when you get out of the shower with your hair wet.

when it gets dry your hair smells so good, and it's not dry looking.







STRAIGHTENING YOUR HAIR WET,

is SUPER bad especielly curly.

in the end it's going to be very damaged.

it happened to my sister, and she had to go thru a long

hair process.Need a new hair straightener??
While I haven't tried either, I was very intrigued by the MAXI-Glide straightener, only because of the tiny heated bumps that are on the plate.



I think this is an ingenious idea, because when you straighten hair, it will just FLATTEN any tangles or waves that are in the strand of hair...not straighten it.

Those little heated bumps will actually make sure your hair is STRAIGHT while it is on the heating plate - get it?



This is why I usually use a comb through my hair, and FOLLOW it with the straightener (kind of falls off sometimes but it works very well when I can get it to stay).



Therefore I would advise you give the MAXI-Glide a try.

The CHI I have also heard is amazing though, but those little heated bumps have really sold me!
CHI is a very good brand if you are looking for a high quality long lasting straightener. if you are not looking to spend that kind of money, the vidal sasoon straighteners are about 60-70 and the results are very good, but it might need to be replaced after a year or 2. other good ones is the new conair infiniti
The kiyoseki is the best straightner in the world trust me on this one.It can straighten and it can curl your hair if you want.And also when it hot outside your hair stays straight it will not frizz outside.This iron is also healthy for your hair.My hair is poofy frizzy SUPER curly and it works so good on my hair. I really cant live without it. To so see the commercial and reviews go to www.kstyler.com and if you have any questions you can always email me hope this helped.=)


I got mine at ULTA. I LOVE IT!!! It works really good. You can set the temperature and everything. It's pink and brown and is normally about 40$. I'm not sure what its called though, sorry!!
I love the Remington Wet2Straight.

i have curly hair, and it staightens my hair wet, and dries it, which is a bonus. (:
CHI is the best overall. It doesn't damage your hair unlike most hair straighteners you would see.
um well i hear that conair and bedhead works really well if that helps
between those two get the chi but look on folica.com

the sedu is number one

No comments:

Post a Comment