Monday, January 30, 2012

I Need New Hair Straighteners?

I Need New Straighteners But I Don't Want Ghd's I Live In The Uk And I Only Have £100 To Spend But They Need To Be Good Any Advice??I Need New Hair Straighteners?
Hi, i live in the UK as well, i didnt want GHD's either so i bought Babyliss Pro 230 straighteners! I am so glad i did, because they dont cost as much as GHD's and work just as well, (i think better). They are much better than GHD's because they have a temperature control - so they dont singe your hair - like GHD's do! I would completely reccomend them (also they come with a 5 year guarantee so if they are knocked off the table when you are getting ready in a hurry then they will repair them!)





Also you could spend the rest of the money on some heat protection products (i love lee stafford Poker straight heat protection spray) Also i use Bed Head ';After Party'; it makes your hair lovely!








hope this helps xxI Need New Hair Straighteners?
since you live in the UK - i would recommend babyliss





chi is great but doesn't work on a voltage converter and they don't manufacture them with euro plugs to my knowledge
I got some FHI straighteners from http://www.saloneasy.com/straighteners/f… and they heat up to the hottest there is at 232 degrees and get my hair dead straight!
the treseme' ones are good, they work just as well as GHD's in my opinion and are cheaper.








x
CHI is the best straightner ever
I'm not sure if they have this in the UK but you should definitely get the CHI hair straighter! It works so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment