Monday, January 30, 2012

I got a new hair straightener for christmas, and it STINKS!!?

My new vidal sassoon flattening iron stinks, i think it's because it is brand new. When i turn it on it smells like burning plastic, and it makes my hair stink... is it just the stuff burning off or something?? HOW CAN I GET IT TO NOT STINK?????????I got a new hair straightener for christmas, and it STINKS!!?
Its going to smell for a while.All things like curling irons and blow dryers and straighteners, they all smell at first.About the only thing you can do is maybe turn it on for a few minutes a day just to give it a chance to burn off the new smell.I got a new hair straightener for christmas, and it STINKS!!?
Same thing happened to me, we took it back and compared it and the smell was really bad. So the girl gave us the one that didnt smell, but overtime it can smell.. Im not too sure it could be the style or you have the heat up to high on it maybe try turning it down so its not burning as much





Someone else below me said that CHI works the best. I also have a CHI and has never smelt
I got a new flat iron for christmas to. It is a ceramic flat iron called Andis and it works okay with my hair, you should try it.
You might look into getting a CHI...I swear by those straightners..they are by far the best..also..biosilk it GREAT for your hair and it is best to put it on before straighting..it helps proctect your hair from all the heat.
i would take it back, and get a conair ceramic one.... cause the conair work nicer, last longer, and don't stink
thats not good......take it back cuz mine never did that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment