Monday, January 30, 2012

Whats the best hair straightener... i wanna get a new hair straightener.?

i want a really good hair straightener thats a ceramic ?Whats the best hair straightener... i wanna get a new hair straightener.?
I have a Remington Wet 2 Straight, and I like it because you can adjust it to be hotter which will make your hair straighter. It advises using on dry hair to put it on the setting of like 10 or something if it's dry but I use on 25 to make my hair as straight as possible (I only straighten my hair like once or twice a week so it doesn't get too damaged) I think it was like $25 bucks but you could look at it at walmart

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d/a>



if you are looking for a low cost one, not a 100 dollar one, then you should try this. My straightener is like my best friend, haha, and all my friends use Remingtons too. And we have emo hair so we need it totally straight!



hope you find one you like!Whats the best hair straightener... i wanna get a new hair straightener.?
CHI straightener. It's the best out there. I have very thick wavy/curly hair and it worked wonders in getting my hair straight.
I think the chi works really good.

Iv used it for 6 years, i wont get anything els.
chi its like 100bucks,but worth every penny and they come in kool colors mine is pink....

No comments:

Post a Comment