Monday, January 30, 2012

New hair straightener? What should I buy?

I currently own a Babyliss but feel it doesn't get hot enough... Any opinions on a new one?New hair straightener? What should I buy?
I've had a Chi and I think they are over-rated and too expensive. It broke in a year too. When researching a new one I found that happened a lot with them.



I bought an Jibere nano ceramic silver and it heats up to 415 degrees. It cost over $80 at Sally's and then I had my discount card and there was a coupon... so I got it for about $60. I've had it for over a year and it works wonders. I have frizzy, curly, kinky, coarse, red-irish hair.



This is like the 5th or 6th straightener I've had.



I've attached the link with the ratings....New hair straightener? What should I buy?
mark hill by morphy richards

not hot enough to kill your hair but enough to straighten and keep it straight



i vouch for them cos i have insanely thick and frizzy hair

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=pDYo/a>

see for yourself lol but ignore the state of me - i was a tad drunk
ooo! i know! a Conair Infiniti! it is awesome! i have one, and it makes your hair straight and shiny in just one stroke! here the link to see how it looks:http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD/a> it also comes in many different sizes, but thats the only size that i can find on the internet.
Sedu. Best hair straightener out there. It is a little costly...but if you have the money and want a straightener that is amazing and lasts... get the Sedu. You can buy it off their website or get it at Ulta. It does the job.
A Chi straightener...my sister uses hers almost every day and it straightens her curly hair, without damaging it. We bought her one for her birthday last year from online, and got a brand new one for almost nothing.
wet to straight by remington, its really good.
Can't go wrong with Chi. They can be a bit expensive, but they last a long time and get as hot as you'll need. Believe me, it's worth every penny.
Hi,



Get yourself a pair of GHD's!!!



They are British, and are excellent!!





You cant get any better.
A chi! there awesome but expensive!!!!
GHD
GHD is one of the best bought one and its great
Chi , or Sedu

Worth the money
I LOVE my chi iron.... expensive but awesome!!!
try a bed head one they are amazing



or a chi



:)
bedhead or CHI
chi
chi or helen of troy.

they are the bomb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment