Monday, January 30, 2012

I need a new hair straightener?

I want a new hair straightener and I want something cheap. My hair is thick but pretty easy to straighten but even with the one I have I still have a little poofiness after I'm done. I'm young and my hair is natural so I dont need anything that great, just something that would be effecitve. Some suggestions would be nice.I need a new hair straightener?
Baby Bliss! It's being used the most by professionals right now because it has titanium blades that are longer and get hotter.I need a new hair straightener?
The best flat iron is Sedu! I have the original Sedu flat iron and I ordered the Sedu Revolution last night. I have the original Chi and everyone says the chi is good but TRUST ME, I have both! Chi snags at your hair and there are so many other flaws like it doesn't allow you to adjust the temperature.



If not,

Go to www.folica.com and look at the reviews for flat irons and pick what you think would work for you.



Hope I helped %26lt;3



Btw: We all want something cheap but we end up spending more going through crappy cheap irons so you may as well splurge once and not have to go through a bunch of irons.
Braun Satin hair is the best ceramic Straightener from braun here it is picture

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Piig/a>



it is also inexpensive
Chi straightener. it really straightens and evenly distrubutes heat, lessening split ends.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d/a>



375 degrees..
Latest from C9 rare and only sold in Salons

No comments:

Post a Comment