Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I need a new hair straightener..?

My hair is very big and frizzy when I blow dry it, so I must use a straightener after. I have heard CHI flat irons are good, but I have never tried one.





Anyone have hair like mine that could suggest a flat iron for me?I need a new hair straightener..?
Ion from professional salon is the only one that works good on my frizz, they're amazing! I have a ceramic one from a salon that is good too, but not nearly as good as the ion.I need a new hair straightener..?
Go and get GHD.





you can get it from the following site





hairstraightenercare.com


folica.com
instyler


here's some response on if it works


http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsPVcZBrZkBB1kAi43_5QPyISAx.;_ylv=3?qid=20081212120925AAe9oUC


and here's a video showing it working


http://www.getinstyler.com/?linkId=2221%26amp;source=instyler.com
Any ';ceramic'; straightener will work really well. There's such a difference between those and the $20 ones you can buy at the drug store. Changed my life!
I suggest one of these Coriolis,Chi,or Remington wet2straight there all good Straighteners you can look them up on the internet or ebay.I have curly hair and I have a Chi and a Remington but my friend she has super curly hair she uses the Coriolis.We also use


John Frieda frizz serum which helps out a lot with the frizz.
i have a 200$ CHI one


it works great


u should try it!


best answer?
ION straightners.





i own one and i have frizzy hair., it moisturizes, smooths, and sleeks also adds shine to your hair. if you get one of these you'll love it! i do :)


i recomend it for my clients too. you can find one at a beauty salon. i also own the ION blowdryer it doesnt make your hair that frizzy when you blow dry it. but be sure for whatever iron you get use frizz ease to help prevent frizzy hair and a serum to protect the heat of the iron that causes damage. goodluck!
CHIs are pretty good but they can cause breakage, i suggest Sedu or Solia. They last for such a long time and they don't cause split ends or breakage as much as other flat irons. You can get them for really good deals at follica.com. (: good luck
CHI. The best out there, lasts the longest, sleek design. You'll have it for years to come.
My friend, Go and get GHD hair straightener. Because GHD works perfectly for the frizzy hair.


I had such kind of hair. But now its perfect after using this.

No comments:

Post a Comment