Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New hair straightener?

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU JUST TELL ME TO GET A CHI. Thank you :)



OK, so right now I have a Solia flat iron and I love it, but I've had t for a year and I've noticed it's starting to look a bit run down (I use it almost everyday) I thought I should just replace it now before it like, explodes or something while I'm in the middle of straightening my hair. Now, I would LOVE another Solia, a Sedu, or a Chi, but my current budget just can't afford that right now. So, does anyone know a good straighten anywhere from $40-$60? ($70 would be OK too I guess :P) Thanks!!New hair straightener?
Hmm well i have a CHI and to get it at a good price, ask a common hair person you go to and ask them to order it for you. You could get it for a discount.

I got mine for about 100 dollars. CHI works really good. You should get THAT becuase it's worth it. :)New hair straightener?
The one I have is a Conair, it works great, you can get at Target for $19.49!



http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=/a>
Well, it depends on what your hair's like, but on my sister (her hair's wavy and thin-ish) an Infiniti by Conair works perfectly fine. On my hair though, which is thick and curly, it does nothing. The Infiniti is just $40-$50!
A BedHead light up very radd style straightener is 60. Supposedly it's awesome. I want one.
why dont you just get your hair permanently straightened.

thats what i did.

cost only 200 for like 2 years.

haha.

(:
I got a cheap straightener, since I just wanted to try and see what my hair would look like straight, and actually, its a very good straightener. Its only $10 (yeah seriously) but other than the fact that it doesnt have floating plates, and doesnt say ';Chi'; on it, its great. A Chi (my friend has one) honesly feels pretty cheap compared to mine, but I think the Chi gets hotter quicker. Youre probably thinking ew $10 that things a piece of **** but its pretty good. And the best part is if you break it, it wont be a big loss. If you drop a chi and break it, well youre pretty much ******.

No comments:

Post a Comment