Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I want a new hair straightener. Is CHI really all that great? If not what brand works really good?

I've had the same hair straightener for about 2-3 years now. I got it all Sally's Beauty Supply %26amp; it works really well except for the fact that it has completely burned the crap out of my hair, especially my bangs. So, I was thinking about buying the CHI straightener. Is it really all that great? I want one that will curl my hair also. I know straightening your hair burns %26amp; damages your hair badly; what product can I put in my hair before I blow dry or straighten my hair so it'll some-what protect my hair ?I want a new hair straightener. Is CHI really all that great? If not what brand works really good?
I have a 1'; original Chi, and I love it (: You should totally get a Chi.


It really is that great. It curls, waves, flips, and straightens your hair, and doesn't burn it :D


Just be sure to use a heat protection spray, like Chi 44 Iron Guard. Simply spray it on dry hair before straightening. You don't have to rinse it out. It smells good, and keeps your hair soft and shiny and healthy. You can buy Iron Guard at beauty supply stores, Walmart, Target, and some drug stores and salons.


:DI want a new hair straightener. Is CHI really all that great? If not what brand works really good?
The CHI will burn your hair just as much as any straightener, to be honest. I personally prefer the GHD over a CHI, but that's just me. But really, I don't think what straightener you buy is that big of a deal. As long as it has a heat setting, it's fine.


A good product to put before you flat iron is Paul Mitchell Heat Seal. It's one of my favorites. There is also 44 CHI Iron Guard. It's a heat protectant as well, but I can't stand the cologny smell to it. Both work very well.
I would stick to GHD or cloud nine. That way you only have to go over each section once and this will save the condition of your hair. Also go to Sally's and get a heat protection spray but don't overload it you don't need much.
The Chi is a really good investment because it really is I think the best.
there is a straightener that works just like a chi but its cheaper. Its called a phi! those are def. the best!
chi is pretty good but ghd's are better in my opinion :)
the chi is awesome:) u can curl, wavy, or straighten ur hair... i love it and it straightens realy good:)
  • buy cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment