Monday, January 30, 2012

I got a new hair straightener. Do I still need to use heat protecting stuff?

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d/a>

That's the one I got... the back of the box says that because it's ceramic, it protects my hair... so does that mean I shouldn't have to use heat protection with it..?I got a new hair straightener. Do I still need to use heat protecting stuff?
I think you should... The one I use is also ceramic but I don't risk it because the heat can really damage your hair. Besides NEVER use it on wet hair... It's really bad.I got a new hair straightener. Do I still need to use heat protecting stuff?
You still have to use protection serums/sprays or whatever you use, otherwise you will get serious split ends, even if its ceramic or not, because i use ceramic straightners aswell :)

Without heat protection your hair will suffer serious damage, so buy a cheap but decent protection spray/serum from a chemist or something :)



hope this helps, xxx
No, still use it. All straighteners administer some damage. Better safe than sorry. Plus, your hair will look and smell better.
YES YOU SHOULD :)

IT SOO HELPS :)
YES!!!! Just because it says that doesn't mean you shouldn't use heat protectant. It's really good for your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment