Monday, January 30, 2012

I need some new hair straighteners but dont want to be paying much more than £35 what make should i consider?

im in the UK so try suggest ones that i could easily getI need some new hair straighteners but dont want to be paying much more than £35 what make should i consider?
I've never used anything other than my GHD's, but I've heard that the Remington ones are just as good - haven't tested them myself, but I know of several people who have recommended them to me.I need some new hair straighteners but dont want to be paying much more than £35 what make should i consider?
me too, I read somewhere that amazon has some quite good ones reduced but id b interested to see what everyone else says first
Argos have a good selection


Take a look in there , and there might be money off as there is a sale also in the catalouge it has the 'properties' of it





But i use remington slik (i think) these where about £25 and these work really well and heat up in 15 secounds =]





Heres The Link :


%26gt;HAIR+STRAIGTHENER.htmhttp://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/pa…





hope this helps =]
An iron.....you can get plenty of good ones for under £35
Well you will prob see on my profile that my beloved GHD's broke the other day and I was in need of new ones (bit skint as its holiday time) but I found some I had for xmas someone got me for crimbo last year and they are excellent. My bf says that my hair looks better and straighter now then when I used my GHDs so I am chuffed. I am sure they wont be over £35 too. They are Babyliss C67 (I think the C67 may be the model number) But def get these if you want some that as I have found are better the GHD! I never thought I would say that either!
Why don't you look on e-bay? You may be able to get some GHDs pretty cheap and in my opinion you can't beat them!
i have these ones and i swear by them, i'd say they're just as good as GHD's! =]





http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/pa…





hope i helped!


x
You can get Cheap GHD Hair Mk4 on the website :





http://www.AskShoes.com/
Hey Hunny_X





Try Amazon They Have Some Great Bargin At The Moment_X





My Sister Brought The Toni %26amp; Guy Ones (Red Ones) For £30 They Are Great I Tryed Them Out Myself_X





GoodLuck_X





Happy New Year_X
look on this there are many types of straighteners here but i would say either tony and guy or remington- they are really good and cheap:


http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Browse/cat…








good luck hope this helps xx :)
Wet2Straight


it's only 20$ and it is the BEST straightner by far.
I have tresemme ones they cost £35 and are brilliant, think i got them out of superdrug or boots cant remember which 1.
Remmington are the best if you are on a budget!


Yes try Argos or Boots - might be some in the sales at the moment as well.
  • clown mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment