Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm looking for a new hair straightener?

Hey Yahoo! (: I currently have a Conair 1-5/8'; Ceramic Straightener. I purchased it about 3 years ago and I'm falling out of love with it. When I first got it I was so excited that I finally had a straightener. But now, I think that it's not ';the one'; anymore.


So I'm looking for a new one... Can you help me out? I'm looking for a straightener that has:


-25 or 30 heat settings (So that I can change the heat setting.)


-60 second heat up


-1'; or 2'; inch plates


-ceramic


I know that Chi's are ah-mazing, but I think that it's too hot for my hair. Mainly, I use my straightener for touch-ups so I don't need a super hot straightener. Does that make since?


Thank you so much for answering and helping! (:I'm looking for a new hair straightener?
Well i personallu use Braun Satin Hair straightener and i love love LOVE it=D


its perfect in every way...its cost about $80 but that was a year ago so i think it costs less now..


but its reallly good...it uses IONTECH to get rid of hair frizziness


the links in my sources u can check it out urself=)


believe the ads theyre true=P


hehe


hope ive helped=)


xxI'm looking for a new hair straightener?
I have the bedhead 1/1/4 inch straightener and it works great! There are a ton of heat settings on there so if you don't want 400 degrees on your hair you don't need to put that much heat onto your hair. Also it works great and my hair stays straight all day!
I am so familiar with this problem.Before I give you any advice about products and such I have to tell you that it takes a while for the hair to be trained and once your hair is trained then it really doesn鈥檛 matter what kind of products you use. In my opinion shampoo and conditioner is not such a big deal.This is when the Super Skinny Serum comes in to play, then I use a light oil, like Hot Six. Its a liquid, this helps to lubricate the hair so that it doesn鈥檛 singe while flat ironing. Now, use a small amount of oil but for the first day it will seem a little heavy but not super heavy, you will still have major body. Always remember to wrap your hair at night with a soft/slick material so that it doesn鈥檛 pull or split. One last thing, alot of people spend macho bucks on expensive flat irons but I kid you not, I paid 15 bucks for my flat iron and it is the best one I have ever owned.I hope this information is helpful. Don鈥檛 lose hope and remember once you train your hair it will be almost as if you have a different texture and then it will be more manageable.


For more Information about hair you can concern with this site: http://www.haircareness.blogspot.com/
Well personally i use a GHD its great but you cant change the heat setting x
Well, I like Revlon. It works really nicely. My revlon straightener has to be really hot though for it to work because i have curly hair. but revlon makes some other really nice ones for hair like yours.
i have a babyliss it cost 50 euros in argos its the best i have had its 2 inches in width and it is fully heated in less than 30 seconds its like a ghd but cheeper it heats to 50-220degrees goodluck i hope you fine the perfect one! =]x

No comments:

Post a Comment