Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I need a NEW hair straightener?

Hey! I need a new straightener! ^_^


I have a very old VS Sassoon, wet2dry straightener. I'm not very fond of it because it's wide plated, got built in combs and isn't very hot.


I really dislike built in combs.


I'm not willing to spend too much on a hair straightener, so no GHD's! I've used them many times and really don't think they're all they're cranked up to be :/


I heard of some brands like PPS, Urban Culture and Kiyoski (saw it on TV) but I don't know much about them so I would love some advice about strange brands like that.


I'm not very willing to spend too much on a hair straightener nor do I really care about straightening my hair everyday, but ANY advice on brands to stay away from, recommended brands or good straighteners would be greatly appreciated!





5 stars to best answer!I need a NEW hair straightener?
OK! TV straighteners, NO.. understand that with a flat iron you must be straightening your hair properly! dont just grab a chunk and expecting it to be straight. with that note i dont know how you do it. but yeah GHD is good. if you use it right. and Chi is amazing! and EBAY is your best bet for that. as well the store brands are no good, as you know from experience, the cheaper the crappier its going to be. Give and take with that. What i would suggest is that! you go to a salon ask if they have a Chi flat iron and ask to use a few spots on you, to see if its right for you. go to the unprivate salons (like first choice haircutters or Great clips etc.) that way if they do get charged you then it`ll be fairly cheap! (stupid if they did.but you never know)





LONG STORY SHORT, Ebay, find Chi, and look for a flat iron that has ceramic plates, and 2 in ones are not the best way to go.


Ok, so have fun. and with experience you find the one for you. :)





PS


Im a hairstylist. :)I need a NEW hair straightener?
I have a Remington salon pro gold proffessional which works great and comes with a great package like a brush, the straightener itself and a hair dryer, I'd really recommend it, but its not wet2dry though. I'm not too sure about the price because I got it as a present lol
all that TV comersials is bullcrap. dont get it.


try to get a CHI. their really nice. and you could get a new one on ebay for about 80 dollars.


I've been using it for about 3 yeears now, and my hair is wonderful, not burnt, not anything, and i straighten my hair everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment