Monday, January 30, 2012

I just got a new hair straightener?

its from PROLISS and when i read the manual it told me the best or ';proper'; way to use the appliance was to place WET hair between .. and so on


ive always heard thats just the worst thing to do, does anyone know anything about this company?


do they make their straighteners different so its safe to do this?I just got a new hair straightener?
It is never safe to straighten your hair when it is wet!I just got a new hair straightener?
I've been doing hair for 18 years and have never heard of this company, so I can't tell you their reputation.





What I can assume is the reason they are telling you to do it on wet hair is because when the hair is wet some bonds are broken, and it's more vulnerable (to be damaged, or reformed- which is why you wet your hair when you put rollers on, etc..)....It does seem odd to me that they want you to have wet hair, but there are a lot of new relaxers out there that are coming up with different methods using a flat iron.
no, you shouldn't do anything like that wet since it's using electricity. try getting some flat iron spray. they sell it at walmart. it's what i use. you just spray it on your hair until it's somewhat damp and straighten. it's actually helps it straighten better.
I don't know about these hair straighteners but it should definitely be safe they have ones that you can do that, like the ones that are called wet to straight, -its safe they wouldn't put that in the manual if it wasnt
I have never heard of this brand, and also no... don't use it when your hair is wet... my friend has one like that and every morning you can see dandruff in her hair... :/
no sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment