Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Hair Straightener?

Please don't tell me the chi, or sedu are the best, because Sedu i really want but both these r way out of my price range. I got the Conair Infinity straightener 1 inch today, and I thought use it on my hair tonight see if its good if soo keep if not take back Sunday. Well is it supposed to like pull on your hair and some hair strands come out with it? Because other then the yanking out my hair lol it is good its pretty straight stands up to the weather, shiny, and smooth. but what can i do to make it soo it doesn't do this? New Hair Straightener?
brush in some really good hair spray New Hair Straightener?
I bought a straightener off of ebay 3 years ago for $15 and it is still working wonderfully. but i just bought the same one last week for $20. if you play your cards right you can get a really good one really cheap. is called a cholche or something like that
If your hair is ripping out that easily, then it might be in bad shape. Especially if you have dyed it a lot recently. You may want to try some strengthener, or just get some good heat protection product. (paul mitchell's super skinny serum or vo5 heat defense)





If your hair is naturally very curly, though, you might want to just buy a relaxer instead.





And, if you want advice on what I think is a good straightener, I'd go with andis multi ceramic. It does good on my hair (mine hair type is straight and thick)
the HerStyler Forever... is REALLLY good. i love it, and i have REALLY curly hair, and it makes it pin straight.


if you are gonna buy it, buy it on ebay. if you buy it off of the Her website, its like $300.. which is wayy out of anyones price range.
Try going to a Sally Beauty Supply if you have one near you, if not you can go to their website. There's a straightener exactly like a Chi but only $60. It's called GVP (Generic Value Product) and works great. I bought one after a friend recommended it.

No comments:

Post a Comment