Monday, January 30, 2012

I want a new hair straightener, which is better Chi or Royale?

Well I have heard people talk about Chi but I don't know much about them. And this weekend I went to the mall and someone did my hair with a Royale straightener; I loved it! Royals cost about 149 and Chi about 80. Which is overall a better straightener?I want a new hair straightener, which is better Chi or Royale?
Kiss GHD purple hair straightener is good !I want a new hair straightener, which is better Chi or Royale?
Chi is really good! Maybe even too good. You shouldn't use them too much they are really damaging if you over use them. You shouldn't use them more than 4 times a week.
As a stylist, the best flat irons out there are the CHI and the GHD irons. Both work great, and are well worth the cost. They heat up quickly and create smooth styles as well as wave s/curls/flips. Be sure to use a product to protect your hair from the heat. CHI offers many products to style and protect your hair as well as brushes.

http://www.haircareusa.com/farouk_chi_fl/a>

http://www.haircareusa.com/farouk_chi_no/a>

http://www.haircareusa.com/farouk_chi.ht/a>
I have a Chi - I have had it for over a year and I am pleased with it. I haven't tried the Royal? So I can't say anything about it.
i have a chi and i love it too ive had it for 4 years and haven't had a better straightener.
I havea Chi that I absolutely love. I'd recommend the 1 inch Chi straightener! And 80 sounds like a pretty good price for a Chi.

No comments:

Post a Comment