Monday, January 30, 2012

New Hair Straightener? I need help picking one out!?

my hair is crazy curly and when i brush it out its extremely frizzy and poofy. I have had two other hair straighteners, and my recent one is old and isn't working properly anymore. so I want to know what straighteners are great and which ones are a waste of money? help!!


mind you guys* ceramic straighteners always work the best on my hair*New Hair Straightener? I need help picking one out!?
i've been straitening my hair for 7 years! and i have always used chi and there products to tone down the frizzy and puffiness it works wonders =)New Hair Straightener? I need help picking one out!?
My mom bought one called ';BRAUN Ceremic Straightener'; or something to that effect but it WAS from Braun and it WAS a Ceramic Straightner.





It works on her hair well and on my hair which used to be naturally straight but now it is wavy thing. She uses it on my hair sometimes and I think it works very well. My hair looks as straight as...





Ok, I don't know how to use metaphors but yeah, it's straight.





So try this Braun one. It might work.
I would wholeheartedly recommend a CHI straightener. Hands down the best investment I ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment