Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Will she get mad if I ask for a new hair straightener?

Ok so my grandma bought me a really nice Sedu straightener and 5 months later today it broke!it doesnt turn on!but like i feel bad if i ask for another one cuz shes takin me on a shoppin spree at the mall and like shes already spent lots of money on me for my acting lessons but like i cant live without my straightenr i use it every day!she has money but like you have to give her a good reason for her to buy u sumthing.So do u think she will say yes or get mad?Will she get mad if I ask for a new hair straightener?
i wouldnt ask for a new one, but tell her its broken.....if she says shell get you a new one, offer to pay for half of it, thats what id do!Will she get mad if I ask for a new hair straightener?
Well, maybe you should wait for a special religious holiday or your birthday before you ask for one.





Or maybe save up yourself and buy one yourself.





It'd be nicer if you bought one yourself.


Or you can ask her to buy you one and then pay her back because honestly, I think it's kind of dread to ask her to buy another one.
Get a ';babysitting'; job and buy YOURSELF one! Your grandmother would probably. . .and undoubtedly. . .love YOU MORE! Sometimes. . .we just need to take care of ourselves! You know what I mean?!

No comments:

Post a Comment