Friday, January 27, 2012

My Corioliss hair straightener won't work?

I didn't use my straightener for a little over a week. My mom used it a few days ago and said it worked fine, but when i plugged it in this morning it wouldn't work. The little light that says its on wasn't going off and it wouldn't heat up. I tried multiple sockets in the house and it just won't work. If anybody knows how to fix it or has had this problem please help!!!! its model number is E038, it is 35W if that helpsMy Corioliss hair straightener won't work?
make it work thenMy Corioliss hair straightener won't work?
so srry.


mine is like that too!(like 2 days ago n til now too)


the power is on and works well but it wouldn't heat up.


sad. but yea. I guess, u'll have to buy a new one........


it cost a lot...

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment