Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I NEED A NEW HAIR STRAIGHTENER!!!?

okay, so i need a new hair straightener. i have thick hair. its not REALLY thick but its thick. uhmm. if u can, make it under 60$

i need one that will straighten my hair quickly in the morning so i dont have to wake up early and do it.

soo yeahh

SEND ME YOUR SUGGESTIONNSS:D

thankssI NEED A NEW HAIR STRAIGHTENER!!!?
I honestly recommend getting a chi straightener. They are pretty expensive though, but you get what you pay for and they last soooo long. And they come with a 3 year warrentee so that proves that they should last you a while. Also, they heat up extremal fast, and they get the job done no matter your hair type. Some can also mulit-task as a curler so that's always handy :) Expensive yes, but you get what you pay for.I NEED A NEW HAIR STRAIGHTENER!!!?
Well I recommend this hair straightener:http://www.target.com/Conair-Professiona/a> I have one just like that, the only difference is mine is red. This flat iron works super fast (even on my hair that's super thick+curly) just be careful! It's really hot. Also, to make sure it stays nice and straight try using a product like this on your hair:http://www.target.com/Maxius-Beyond-Stra/a> All that only adds up to about 38 bucks! That's why I love target:). Best of luck.
Hello ,I would most definitely recommend CHI and GHD to you,these two are the best of hair straighteners . such as Dark/Pink GHD MK4 styler flat hair straightener iron ,blue digital 1 inch CHI Ceramic Hairstyling Straightener iron .

No comments:

Post a Comment