Friday, January 27, 2012

Corioliss hair straightener?

If you have one... do you think it's better than a Chi? What do you like about it?Corioliss hair straightener?
I use the black one. I have never used a Chi so I cant say weither it is better but I like it. It doesnt make my hair frizzy and it stays straighter for longer. I bought mine when they were on sale for 60 bucks. I use it on the highest setting and it works really good. I would say its right under the Chi.





If you can though, I would buy a Chi :] Its my dream straightener but I cant afford that right now! haha





Oh, if you can .. you know the serum that you can buy with the Corioliss? BUY IT! LOL It works wonders to keep your hair frizz free during huminity and straighter longer.





Hope that helps!Corioliss hair straightener?
the chi is better
no it is not better, the chi is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment