Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I need a new Hair Straightener.?

Well, I've been thinking about getting a new straightener.


And i saw this one on tv one night..





http://conairsteamstraight.com/mc/home_0…





I don't know if its really good for my hair or not though!


please help me =]I need a new Hair Straightener.?
I have heard that Conair products are baaad! i recommend CHI they are a little pricy but worth it now if you cant afford one, remember to buy a hair straightner that has ceramic plates instead of metal ones cause the ceramic ones wont burn your hair and you can use it and use it and your hair will be fine the same thing with curling irons! and also if you dont have enough money now to buy a good quality one then wait until you do cause what's cheap will damage your hair I need a new Hair Straightener.?
Well I cant really say whether this particular straightener is any good or not as I've never heard of it, but I can recommend a fairly cheap, relatively inexpensive straightener if that's of any use to you?





SHE hair straighteners, you can pick them up for around the £55 mark. We use these in the salon all the time %26amp; as a professional I can thoroughly recommend them to you!





We buy ours from www.thehairsite.co.uk as they are the cheapest around %26amp; we always receive a fast delivery service %26amp; great aftercare!
You should buy a SEDU





i've had mine for about a week


%26amp; i absolutely love it!


it works great %26amp; is worth the price


i got mine for about $115
i have a straightener by toolscience


its at sally beauty supply


i love it
you should et it if u are sure about it...!!1



i use chi and it is the best it is about $150
I love my straightners - they're branded 'REMINGTON'
seems kinda cheep

No comments:

Post a Comment