Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the best brand/type of hair straightener ( hair iron) available?

Which has really worked for you?? and also please suggest a good hair protectant against heat.What is the best brand/type of hair straightener ( hair iron) available?
I have a Revlon Stlyx and it works ok. The other poster mentioned the Biosilk which is made by the same people as the Chi but its like half the price. Try that one!What is the best brand/type of hair straightener ( hair iron) available?
i use babyliss pro 230 (degrees sign) and i think they are really good, they heat up in about 15 seconds (quicker if you have it on a lower heat) and they always straighten my hair nicely!



tresemme is a good heat defence spray but i think most of them are exactly the same -- just have different smells !!



Hope this helps =] xx



(also i would suggest not getting cordless ones becuase people have said they dont stay hot long or not the ones which turn themselves off after an amount of time because if it takes you ages to straighten your hair you will have to keep turning them on which is annoying! )
I use the Chi, comes in different sizes and prices. I also use chi products to protect my hair. You can get a majority of the Chi products at a pharmacy. Don't forget hair treatments as well.



Don't use the straightener too frequently, it had made my hair look very dry. I know use it every now and then and continue to protect it and use treatments and it looks great!



To beautiful hair =)
Hi, I do not straighten my hair as much as I used too. I love, love my 2 inch barrel curling iron by hot tools. It was cheap (30 bucks) from Folica.com and It gives my hair a blown-out look that leaves it with a little wave and much more volume. HOWEVER, I do have a chi which I purchased a few years ago and I love it. The trick I found with straighteners is that you need to make sure you spend enough time on each piece of hair. Running through your hair with your straightener in a hurry will make your hair more prone to curl back up or not look as polished. I try to take my time as I am running my chi through each section of my hair. I always use Kenra heat protectant spray. I love it and its under 20$. I hear rave reviews about the chi protectant spray as well.
Chi! Chi also makes products specifically so they work with the brand of straighteners (the products protect against heat, moisturize, give your hair a sleek and shiny appearance, etc.). The flat iron and products are expensive, but definitely worth it.
Ew. Do not get the CHI. They suck. Honestly I bought one and it worked for like 3 months before it would turn on and off by itself and stuff. My stylist uses a Biosilk flat iron. It works really well and it always makes my hair super smooth.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;q=Bio/a>
i use corioliss on a daily basis, and it leaves my hair looking really nice. i've been using it every day for a month, and it works really well. also, i've heard that CHI works really well, but i have never tried it.
I've never actually used this straightener but I follow this beauty guru, itsjudytime, and she always gives excellent tips. You should totally check this out:
the Chi is your best choice. I have naturally curly hair and my hair goes so straight with my Chi.(my pic is what my hair looks like after using it!)
Parlux :)





Check It Out On www.parlux.it





And Tell Me What Do You Think =]

No comments:

Post a Comment